Menu Melayang

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Groove.cm Q&A LIVE #05 with David Lemon

Groove.cm Q&A LIVE #05 with David Lemon


Join us LIVE on our Q&A where you get a chance to have your questions answered LIVE by David Lemon - the product experience manager in Groove. 

If you have any questions, add them in the comments below 👇👇👇  so they get answered LIVE.

Timestamps:

0:00 – INTRO

5:35 – Is there a way to have both the inbuilt GrooveKart support email features and the NameCheap’s hosted email and private mail?

7:42 – How to rename my GrooveKart domain URL to avoid trademark issues?

10:20 – Should I set the default app to be GroovePages and not GrooveKart so as not to face issues in adding a website home page, blog, and membership to my GrooveKart domain?

12:54 – How to delete an entire list with contacts in GrooveMail?

14:16 – How to fix issues with the imported contact list in GrooveMail that were corrupted?

15:05 – How to fix issues with the custom font on mobile devices?

15:40 – Is there a way of accessing the Fast-start Marketing Lab?

22:22 – How to fix issues with the custom landing pages?

25:13 – What will be the price points of the new Groove subscriptions?

26:05 – How to have the image I uploaded in GrooveKart to show on the product page?

29:18 – How to give sample templates or any links for making a page for hospitals and IVF clinics?

35:35 – Is it possible to integrate GrooveKart with GrooveMember and GrooveSell yet?

39:40 – Can I use GrooveSell and GroovePages for my frontend sale?

40:41 – What is the weekly schedule for the livestreams?

41:55 – Can I upload videos of any size to product pages in GrooveKart?

44:50 – What are Gateway Fees?

51:35 – When do you expect the new two-way email will become available for the custom domains of lifetime members? When will the Groove SMTP Mail be online?

55:10 – When I move th4e hosting over to Groove, do I still pay annual fees to NameCheap?

56:37 – Can I use the GrooveAffiliate app to track and handle accounting for commissions I may have from 3rd party vendors who have approved me in their affiliate sales programs?

59:14 – If I have two or more print on demand product vendors in GrooveKart, how does the invoice and drop shipping process handle this?

1:00:56 – How to fix issues in changing my domain over to Groove Domain Management for my GrooveKart store?

1:04:05 – Will Groove be implementing subscriber preferences?

1:11:11 – Is there a method when implementing the cookie to give the user a choice for standard cookies, performance cookies, and tracking cookies?

1:13:07 – Is it possible to make the free sign-up for GrooveMember so that users don’t have to fill in the country and state they are in?

1:15:57 – How many GrooveKart stores can a free member have at one time?

1:17:55 – Can I invite family members to join Groove as an affiliate?

1:19:18 – Is it possible to create sub-accounts for clients using the 25,000 contacts I have been allotted?

1:19:56 – Do I have to connect my domain to CloudFlare if my domain name and private email is at NameCheap?

1:22:30 – How to manage the recipients in GrooveMail?

1:24:56 – Can two people use a Groove account at the same time on two devices?

1:26:15 – Where can I find the log-in URL?

1:27:49 – Is there a way to do a carousel or slider section that rotates 4 to 5 videos across a GroovePages website?

1:30:32 – Is there a date for GrooveKon 2022 yet?

1:32:12 – If I connect SendGrid to GrooveMail to build an email list for my GrooveKart store, will it be easy to migrate from SendGrid to GrooveMail once it is a fully functional standalone email service?

1:33:24 – How to fix issues in pages that unpublish themselves?

1:34:13 – Is there a way to add a dropdown text link in the menu of a website?

1:38:14 – Do I apply for one GroovePay account one time to use on all my GrooveKart stores and websites?

1:40:40 – Can I use Groove to set-up a frontend website and store for people to buy my books instead of going thru Amazon?

1:45:05 – Are there training videos on how to use the Groove apps?

1:47:14 – If I have two different business LLCs, can I use a Groove account to build these businesses or do I need two separate Groove accounts?

1:48:11 – How do I create a numbered list in GroovePages rather than just a bullet points list?

1:51:20 – Can a free member use GroovePay for payments instead of PayPal?

1:52:44 – How can I transfer a course made in the wrong membership to the correct one in GrooveMember 2.0?

1:54:45 – Can I restore GroovePages if I delete anything in the page when I have already saved?

1:55:37 – Are the images or text movable with GroovePages?

1:55:48 – OUTRO

https://groovedigitalacademy.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Cari Artikel