Menu Melayang

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Groove.cm Q&A LIVE #03 with David Lemon

Groove.cm Q&A LIVE #03 with David Lemon


 Join us LIVE on our Q&A where you get a chance to have your questions answered LIVE by David Lemon - the product experience manager in Groove. 


If you have any questions, add them in the comments below so they get answered LIVE.


Timestamps:

0:00 – INTRO

3:01 – Groove Lifetime Deal

6:11 – Is there a demo of setting-up the affiliate program and subscription in GrooveKart?

9:27 – Where do I make changes to the floating cart in GrooveKart?

12:35 – Is there a way to add padding within the email in GrooveMail?

13:27 – Is it better to build to different sites on two different subdomains?

14:55 – Is there a way for Groove to install an automatic detector of the visitor's language according to the user browser language?

22:08 – Should I make 2 sites in different languages or just install a language selector?

23:36 – Are there any updates on the pending charges on how the access is going to work?

28:51 – What will happen if I set a subdomain for a membership now with GrooveMember 1.0?

33:23 – When should I use GrooveFunnels instead of GrooveSell?

40:30 – Is it possible to monetize GroovePages with ads?

44:18 – Will Groove allow memberships that allow members to access various courses they purchase in one page?

47:21 – How do I remove the success URL in some of my forms in GrooveMail?

49:05 – How can I connect all Groove apps to my domain?

51:45 – How can I add people who sign-up for the free Groove account to my own Groove membership program?

55:38 – How do I connect a contact widget to my personal email?

58:30 – How can I hide the extension URL while giving out a bonus?

1:02:45 – Is there a way to give an employee limited access or do I have to give my log-in info?

1:03:35 – Why does Groove.cm not add GrooveBlog on GroovePages?

1:05:10 – Can I promote external products like Clickbank from Groove?

1:08:02 – When will Groove CRM be available?

1:09:30 – How do I set-up an automated email sequence with an email list as a trigger?

1:11:45 – Are live webinars going to be available or will there just be GrooveStream?

1:12:19 – Is Groove Funnel Mapping like Funnelytics?

1:21:10 – How can I connect my opt-in page to my GrooveMail?

1:26:35 – Where do I get the address for my domain DNS from Groove?

1:27:21 – How do I sell GrooveKart templates that I create to customers?

1:30:31 – Can I open a free account, build a site, and then sell it to a customer as a Lifetime member?

1:31:28 – Can I migrate my client’s memberships to their new Groove account?

1:33:18 – When will I be able to create pictures for ads to be used on log-in pages?

1:35:00 – Do I need to use MailChimp with GrooveMail?

1:38:32 – Is it possible to use my premium Groove account to create a website for my clients?

1:39:30 – What is the best way to organize the site creation for mobile?

1:41:26 – How do I get rid of a subdomain for GrooveKart when I now have a domain added to GrooveKart?

1:41:50 – Can I put a phone number and email on my Groove pages where customers can click on it and it automatically emails or dials?

1:45:35 – How to resize the dropdown menu on the navigation bar?

1:50:09 – Do I need to set-up a trigger in sequences when the customer fills in the form in GrooveMail?

1:52:55 – Can I remove the country code?

1:54:33 – What is the first video I should watch about Groove about how to use it?

1:56:50 – What is the best way to create a site like BuzzFeed?

1:58:58 – Can I have multiple users with different roles in my platinum account?

1:59:16 – Do I have to use a list container in GroovePages to have bullet points show up?

2:00:01 – When will the GrooveMail SMTP come out?

2:00:40 – Will there be an option to mass add, change, or remove tags on a list?

2:01:40 – Is there any plan to integrate Indian payment gateways into GrooveSell?

2:02:56 – Is there a way to change the default width of the blocks in GroovePages?

2:05:40 – Will Groove add an integration with Pabbly?

2:06:22 – OUTRO


https://groovedigitalacademy.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Cari Artikel