Menu Melayang

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Groove.cm Q&A LIVE #04 with David Lemon

Groove.cm Q&A LIVE #04 with David Lemon


Join us LIVE on our Q&A where you get a chance to have your questions answered LIVE by David Lemon - the product experience manager in Groove. 


If you have any questions, add them in the comments below 👇👇👇  so they get answered LIVE.


Timestamps:

0:00 – INTRO

2:30 – End of Groove Lifetime Deal

7:57 – Can I put a phone number on a Groove page where one can click on it and it automatically sends a WhatsApp message?

11:17 – What are the steps to use my site and cart with its PayPal integration to create my affiliate program for my products?

15:42 – When creating the paid offer or upsell, do I need to turn on the “Ask for Username” and “Ask for password” toggles?

18:25 – What is the difference between the front end product’s Step 7 Funnel “Upsell URL” and the upsell product’s Step 4 contents “Sales Page URL”?

24:33 – How to fix issues in the share feature?

25:33 – What is the size of the banner for GrooveMember 2.0?

27:01 – Is Groove planning to deploy European servers?

29:44 – What is GroovePipe?

31:10 – How to make sliders for testimonials in GroovePages?

35:20 – Do you know which is the process behind the server migration?

37:10 – Is it correct that the first app I connect my domain to is the main domain and any other apps I connect will all be subdomains?

39:44 – Is it possible to apply for GroovePay for non-US users?

41:26 – How to fix issues with giving out bonuses and not receiving an email?

44:30 – What do you think about GrooveWebinar Plus instead of GrooveStream?

47:10 – Does it mean the username and password are automatically synced with the membership access?

50:33 – Will there be a conflict in the system if I set up this second free eBook as a frontend product?

52:15 – If I have multiple products and I ask customers to add a password on checkout for each product, does the customer have multiple accounts?

55:55 – If I build the memberships in GrooveMember 2.0, can I include them later in a portal?

56:16 – How to fix issues with the default pricing in products not showing up under the checkout link section?

57:10 – Is there a video tutorial on how to set-up a webinar, landing page, membership, upsell, downsell, and autoresponder in that order?

57:57 – When will I be able to give restricted access to VAs?

1:00:13 – Do you have any examples to share of a comprehensive site that incorporates all Groove components?

1:01:45 – What is the Groove product that will be a replacement for Funnelytics?

1:02:43 – Will there be a way in GrooveMember to lock custom settings and colors or change custom settings per page?

1:03:36 – How can I load a template for editing in GroovePages?

1:06:15 – Is there a chance for Groove to add an app like Groove VPS?

1:07:55 – Can I add an Instagram widget to GrooveKart to show my latest Instagram feed?

1:08:21 – When is the live webinar feature coming up?

1:10:00 – What is the use of asking username and password in GrooveSell checkout?

1:12:10 – What is the most informative, specific video to learn about GrooveMail?

1:15:37 – Is there an estimated date by when the “demo mode” is going to be available?

1:16:50 – What is the best link to progress step-by-step from acquired name to online site?

1:17:40 – How to fix issues with the share links?

1:18:50 – What link should I connect my bridge page for the launch?

1:21:26 – Is there a flip box feature in GroovePages?

1:24:57 – Do I have to start with a portal to create a membership?

1:27:33 – How do I change the color of the prices of the products listed on my home page?

1:29:24 – Where do I find the thumbnails I can use with my videos to promote Groove?

1:29:42 – Is there a way to preview GrooveMember?

1:30:20 – Will there be like a mini description beside each feature or field where I can just hover across it to find out what that particular field is doing?

1:33:03 – How to fix issues with the opt-in form?

1:33:33 – Is there a way to unpublish a specific/single page in GroovePages?

1:34:14 – When GrooveStream goes live and I get user roles, will it be possible for others I allow to stream?

1:35:24 – Is there a block that I can use on my website to automatically pick up the latest blog articles and show them on my website page?

1:39:02 – How to reduce the left and right margins in the navigation bar in GroovePages?

1:45:08 – How to add a product variant in GrooveKart?

1:52:25 – Can I create a test site on GrooveKart?

1:52:37 – Do you have a site that lists cool resources?

1:54:45 – If I want to host multiple funnels on a single domain, is there a way I can select a folder to publish them in?

1:55:30 – What days are you doing Live Q&A moving forward?

1:56:54 – Is there another way for another person to create a GrooveKart website for me without giving him my log-in information?

1:57:22 – What is the difference between the access for store admins and super admin?

2:02:48 – Is it possible to make a new sequence and then put my whole mailing list into that new sequence?

2:04:57 – OUTRO


https://groovedigitalacademy.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Cari Artikel