Menu Melayang

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Groove.cm Q&A LIVE #07 with David Lemon

Groove.cm Q&A LIVE #07 with David Lemon


Join us LIVE on our Q&A where you get a chance to have your questions answered LIVE by David Lemon - the product experience manager in Groove. 

If you have any questions, add them in the comments below 👇👇👇  so they get answered LIVE.

(PLEASE NOTE - the Q&A will start one hour later today, as I need to attend a very important meeting before)

Timestamps:
0:00 – INTRO
2:42 – End of Lifetime Deal and Affiliate Contest
10:30 – Is the support email link broken?
10:48 – Where do I put the sales page link in my 2-access level course?
14:27 – What do I do so that the members can go to the sales page to buy the next level course?
16:38 – Will the next release for GrooveMember 2 have the option to edit the buttons?
18:22 – Can I overwrite multiple contacts for the details by uploading CSV files with unique email IDs?
18:53 – How do I link sales of physical products to a 3PL for fulfillment?
20:08 – How do I set-up email capture pop-ups?
22:25 – Is there a tool in Groove similar to the fulfillment/spillover/sequential URL rotator like in ClickMagick?
22:58 – Does Groove have an email service for the lifetime member to send and receive email feedbacks from customers?
24:13 – Can I change the Groove settings layout?
24:50 – Are users allowed to use a few seconds of a Groove.cm clip inside a video?
26:35 – Can I use the API or WebHook in GrooveSell with another payment gateway?
28:57 – Is there a way to embed the affiliate dashboard in my member’s area?
32:04 – Are there any GroovePages templates for the Butterfly Marketing Strategy?
33:48 – Is it possible to have a block replaced when someone fills a form in GroovePages?
39:37 – How to create a funnel with GroovePages?
41:25 – How do I drip 21 videos for a 21 day course to my members?
45:44 – How to fix issues with the webinar redirect links?
47:09 – Is it better to get another lifetime membership for another user or is it better to wait for the agency features?
49:30 – Can I upload a list of contacts to GrooveMail and start campaigns without integrating with SendGrid?
50:05 – How to fix issues with the code embed in GroovePages?
51:08 – When creating a membership, do I have the option to show courses they don’t own or hide them?
52:30 – Is there a way to load a pre-landing page before my GrooveKart store?
56:34 – Is there going to be a way to remove access after a certain amount of time?
57:25 – Agency Plan Announcement
58:18 – Is it true that I can’t add someone to my list after they make a purchase?
59:48 – Is there a way to give separate access to my Virtual Assistant to only specific website projects?
1:02:01 – Groove Sub-user Management Updates
1:04:15 – Are there any updates on the Indian payment gateways?
1:04:50 – Can I have a “pay what you want option” that allows the customer to decide how much to pay on the checkout page?
1:09:11 – Is there going to be any other sourcing app for GrooveKart?
1:22:20 – If I remove the funnels tab and webinar tab, can I still organize them into different folders?
1:14:43 – Will Groove have the Facebook API connection?
1:17:05 – Can I use a different email sender other than what is used in the Groove integration area?
1:19:15 – Does Groove save changes I make to fonts, colors, etc, in GroovePages?
1:23:56 – When testing a double opt-in form in GrooveMail, is the contract subscribed to the list straight away even before confirming the link in the double opt-in email?
1:24:45 – How to use Google Merchant Feed and Sitemaps inside GrooveKart?
1:29:25 – How can I upgrade on the 25th of February?
1:30:19 – Is there a way to profit share where half a charge goes through the partner’s processor and the other half goes through mine?
1:31:12 – How can I create a social network like the plug-in BuddyPress for WordPress?
1:32:23 – How to change the product variants in GrooveKart?
1:33:08 – Is Lulu press going to be integrated with Groove?
1:35:50 – What can I tell people about why they should upgrade from a free account?
1:41:50 – Where can I get my MX records to connect to my domain to GrooveMail?
1:46:08 – Will GrooveKart be able to do inventory control for one of a kind items or a group of similar products but with a limited supply?
1:51:29 – Will lifetime members be able to create communities like Mighty Networks that allow members to have profiles and private chats?
1:51:48 – How to resize Vimeo videos in the mobile view?
1:52:40 – Can I launch a quick one-page sales page with an order form without going through so many steps?
1:55:00 – Will users be able to create forms with the membership feature?
1:55:12 – How can I clone a list of topics to create a second column after the first has been created and styled?
2:00:35 – Is the agency option a paid upgrade or is it part of the Platinum Lifetime Deal?
2:01:44 – OUTRO


Join Groove Digital here:

Make money with Groove Digital as an affiliate:

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Cari Artikel