Menu Melayang

Friday, April 15, 2022

Session 15 - How To Create A Print On Demand Store In GrooveKart From The Ground Up

Session 15 - How To Create A Print On Demand Store In GrooveKart From The Ground Up


Timestamps:

0:00 – INTRO

3:40 – Are there any new themes available?

11:26 – How do I set-up my products? (Guided Demonstration)

49:48 – When will the new GrooveKart editor be released?

50:28 – Can I get sales for free?

51:43 – Can customers create their own designs on my site?

52:31 – Wil the theme be carried over to new pages I create?

53:00 – Can I use GrooveKart for services?

53:34 – Can customers be able to upload their own image to print on a product?

54:12 – Is there a way to add pop-ups on GrooveKart?

55:30 – Is there a way to set-up a universal bump on GrooveKart instead of having an order bump on each product?

59:45 – Setting-up a Store for Yoga Classes (Guided Demonstration)

1:06:30 – What is the free member package for each Groove app?

1:06:54 – Can I display a GrooveKart product on a GroovePages site?

1:08:17 – Is the top menu area in the new editor customizable, and will there be more fonts?

1:08:50 – Are there pre-checkout sales?

1:12:35 – Can the product embed code for GroovePages be changed to go from opening a pop checkout page to go straight to the checkout on GrooveKart?

1:19:29 – How to have a pre-chart page?

1:20:50 – Can I promote products in my GrooveKart store to Facebook Marketplace and Facebook shops?

1:22:26 – Can I build the products on GrooveKart and sell them on GroovePages or would you advise to create the products on GrooveSell?

1:25:14 – How do I rename a new page in the Groove builder and select a specific category?

1:28:45 – If I have two online stores, do I need two different GroovePay merchant accounts?

1:29:58 – Can I get products from other drop shippers and add them to my GrooveKart store?

1:34:15 – OUTRO

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Cari Artikel